Korean Sales Manager (f/m)
Are you looking for new challenges in the automotive infotainment industry?
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
Driven by its highly experienced and very dedicated engineering team, Cinemo is at the forefront of innovation and technology and sets the standards in its category.
As a Korean Sales Manager with strong account management skills, you will manage, coordinate and grow the sales of Cinemo’s infotainment solutions in the automotive market. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, you will be responsible for identifying, developing new business opportunities and closing sales within large existing and new automotive accounts.
- Identify and contact key decision-makers to penetrate new customers.
- Build strong relationship with potential new customers and educate them along the way.
- Identify sales opportunities and expand business with new and existing customers to develop market expansion with Tier-Ones and car OEMs.
- Lead negotiations and successfully close sales initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Technical Account Managers and support all aspects of pre-sales, delivery and post-sales to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Build up and deepen customer relationship, manage customer expectations and earn customer trust through reliable execution.
- Travel for face to face meetings with potential and existing customers to develop key relationships and increase industry awareness and overall market awareness of Cinemo and its solutions.
- Monitor and analyze the market trends to keep the business offering cutting-edge.
- Business enabler with proven track record of B2B sales.
- Years of successful experience at large account management.
- Experience in technology product, preferably in embedded technologies and / or automotive industry.
- Is a native Korean speaker
- Work in Cinemo’s headquarter located in Karlsruhe, Germany.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- High customer driven mind set.
- Self-driven, motivated and proactive.
- Open and flexible to travel.
Interested in joining our team? Please send your job application to
Stephanie Lesser. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany