Senior Backend DevOps Engineer (f/m)
There is a typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo.
Where you’re encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world
As a Backend DevOps Engineer, you will play an integral role in implementing and executing backend
supported multimedia software release processes and be responsible for the tools involved. You will
work closely with the Development and Quality Assurance teams to provide a full build infrastructure
and automated tools to facilitate and ensure the consistent delivery of highly available quality cloud
enabled in-vehicle infotainment solutions.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization,
and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has the personality,
desire and ability to deliver a quality experience to customers.
This position requires someone who
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Works collaboratively within a team and with other departments to meet company’s goals and high-quality standards
- s willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster iterations
- Is able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Automate, maintain and scale a cloud-based environment
- Automate and maintain multi-stage deployment to cloud-based production environments
- Automate and maintain monitoring health and uptime of our production environments and realize alarming strategies
- Support our Quality Assurance team in maintaining the automated test infrastructure
- At least 5 years experience in operating highly available distributed systems, in particular Microservices, in a cloud environment
- Experience in operating a variety of cloud environments such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Sound understanding of CI/CD systems such as JetBrains TeamCity or Jenkins
- Experience in running containerized applications using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in running native serverless applications using tools such as AWS Lambdas or Google Functions
- Skills in essential base technologies such as networking, linux, scripting
Please send your job application to
Stephanie Lesser. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany