Embedded Software Engineer C/C++ (f/m) - Automotive Infotainment
Are you looking for new challenges in the automotive infotainment industry?
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As a C/C++ Embedded Software Engineer at Cinemo, you will be part of our embedded development core team. Together with your other highly qualified and motivated team members, you will work on our optimized multi-platform connected media player and high-speed connected media management software ensuring high software quality and revolutionary features.
This position requires someone who:
- is willing to work in Karlsruhe
- is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- understands detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- pays attention to the details
- has high interest in next-generation multimedia
- has very good knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- has very good knowledge in English
- design and develop new features
- produce high quality code to maintain and defend the company leadership position
- maintain and improve existing software solutions
- test and ensure high software quality
- evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
Please send your job application to Stéphanie Lesser. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany