Embedded OS Expert (Linux/Android) (f/m)
Are you looking for new challenges in the automotive infotainment industry?
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As Embedded OS expert in our Tec Lab, you will work directly with our project leaders and developers to help configuring latest embedded systems. You will set up new hardware, build and install the appropriate operating system and, if necessary, have a deeper look into the system to identify the culprits of system internal problems. Your goal will be to enable brand new features and make systems ready for next-generation multimedia.
This position requires someone who:
- is willing to work in Karlsruhe
- is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- pays attention to the details
- has very good knowledge of server-like, embedded Linux/Unix and Android systems
- knows how system internal components like bootloader, the Linux Kernel and protocols like TCP/IP are working
- enjoys working with the terminal
- would like to learn new OS
- has a strong will to dive deeply into embedded systems to solve problems
- has basic knowledge of electronics
- has very good knowledge in English
- set up embedded systems from ground
- prepare, patch, build and install cross compiled software on embedded systems
- configure and test embedded hardware
- help identifying and solving operating system related misbehaviors
- maintain and improve internal development tools
Please send your job application to Stéphanie Lesser (firstname.lastname@example.org)
. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany