Automotive Software Quality Manager (f/m)
There is the typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you're encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be a part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As Automotive Software Quality Manager, you will be responsible for the quality (QA) assurance of Cinemo’s solutions and services and create and ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate and customer standards/requirements. In this role, you will work closely with Developers and Project Leaders and bring a natural curiosity for understanding how things works, a passion for high-quality software and the ability to work with a team.
- Devise, establish, document and monitor quality-related department-local and department-spanning procedures, standards and specifications
- Stay up to date on testing methodologies and the QA industry
- Be in charge for the definition, evolution, proper integration and execution of any kind of automated testing (Unit-Tests, Test-Applications, Static code analysis etc.)
- Establish and enhance QA processes
- Determine suitable quality metrics, establish and monitor them, implement real-time charts and KPIs
- Make and promote suggestions for changes and improvements, devise how to implement them
- Lead QA projects, including define project objectives and timeline, communicate to team and stakeholders
- Help grow the capabilities of the QA team
This position requires someone who:
- is willing to work in Karlsruhe/Germany
- is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- understands detailed levels while taking account of interdependencies at higher levels
- is able to interact with all levels of engineers and managers
- has excellent written and communication skills
- pays attention to the details and is highly organized
- is fluent in software engineering processes with complex technical issues
- has high interest in next-generation multimedia
- has very good knowledge in English
- has very good knowledge about Unit-Testing, Continuous integration, and Software development methodologies
- has ideally practical experience with (automotive grade) process assessment models (e.g. SPICE, CMMI)
- has a proactive attitude and a willingness to “go the extra mile”
Please send your job application to Stephanie Lesser. Looking forward!
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany