Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
There is a typical job. Arrive, push paper, depart, and repeat. Then there is a dedication at Cinemo. Where you’re encouraged to go further. To explore new paths. And to be part of something far bigger than yourself. Because at Cinemo, changing the automotive world just comes with the job description.
Cinemo, a young and relatively small but highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany, is creating embedded multimedia software for the next generations of in-vehicle infotainment systems. Our customers are top brands automotive companies around the world.
As a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will play an integral role in implementing and executing cloud supported multimedia software release processes and be responsible for the tools involved. You will work closely with the Development and Quality Assurance teams to provide a full deployment infrastructure with automated tooling to facilitate and ensure the consistent delivery of highly available quality cloud enabled in-vehicle infotainment solutions.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual with strong communication, organization, and technical skills who works well in a fast-paced dynamic environment and has the personality, desire and ability to deliver a quality experience to customers.
This position requires someone who:
- Is willing to work in Karlsruhe, Germany
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Is willing to do on-call duty
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Works collaboratively within a team and with other departments to meet company’s goals and high-quality standards
- Is willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster interactions
- Is able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Automate, operate, maintain and scale a cloud-based 24/7 production environment
- Automate and maintain multi-stage deployment to cloud-based production environments
- Automate and maintain monitoring health and uptime of our production environments and realize alarming strategies
- Diagnosing production systems and their dependencies
- Support our Quality Assurance team in maintaining the automated test infrastructure
- At least 5 years experience in operating highly available distributed systems, in particular Microservices, in a cloud environment
- Experienced in supporting and diagnosing production systems
- Experienced in operating on a variety of cloud environments such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Sound understanding of CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
- Experienced in running containerized applications using tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Skills in essential base technologies such as Networking, Linux, Scripting
Please send your job application to email@example.com.
Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany