Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a leading expert within the automotive infotainment industry, the company was established in 2008 and is based in the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. We specialize in providing in-vehicle multimedia software solutions to global automotive clients.
If you are passionate about new technology and interacting with highly skilled experts, Cinemo is looking for you!
As a Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the tools developed internally as well as analysing and selecting existing tools to match our needs. You will work closely with the Software Engineers and Quality Assurance Engineers to provide a full deployment infrastructure with automated tooling to facilitate and ensure the consistent delivery and monitoring of highly available quality infotainment solutions in the cloud.
- Design, automate and maintain a cloud-based 24/7/365 production environment with flexible Software release cycles and management
- In arrangement with the software engineers create the scalable architecture cloud infrastructure
- Scalable, multi-tier, cloud-based file storage solution
- (Auto)-Scaling compute nodes for server-side and cloud services
- Network topology and security
- Consider impacts on costs when making decisions
- Automate and maintain multi-stage deployment to cloud-based production environments for scalable systems (any system or subsystem - networking, applications, load balancers…).
- Diagnosing production systems and their dependencies
- Support Cinemo Quality Assurance team in maintaining the automated test infrastructure
- Design, develop and maintain high-availability monitoring and reporting system configurable for our production environments depending on service strategies
- On-call duty in a 24/7 operations
Qualifications + Experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience with service autoscaling, Kubernetes
- Proven track record in implementing infrastructure for automatic service health and utilization monitoring
- Excellent Linux
- Very good understanding of virtualization and container environment such as lxc, docker, etc
- Understanding machine metrics, bottlenecks, etc. and support SWEs and QA in build automation
- Is self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Is willing to do on-call duty
- Pays attention to details and is highly organized
- Has strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills
- Works collaboratively within a team and with other departments to meet company’s goals and high-quality standards
- Is willing to improve on existing processes to allow for faster interactions
- Is able to read and understand code as well as develop necessary tools
- Has a passion for delivering a quality experience to customers
- Has ability to work in a fast-paced environment where iterative changes may need to go out in rapid succession
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
The successful candidate will be required to work at Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Interested in joining our International Team? Please send your job application to email@example.com