Director Controlling (f/m/d)
At Cinemo, we are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, entrepreneurial, creative, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, in our flexible organization. If you would like to help us getting our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, organized, kick-starter to join us as our Director Controlling.
This role serves as the lead controller for the company and requires an analytical, creative, and flexible leader who starts groundbreaking work to deliver real time data and metrics throughout the organization. The reporting is directly to the COO and CEO.
Do you have strong interpersonal and communication skills and a desire to collaborate with others? Are you passionate about data gathering and modeling, have a keen attention to detail, and are obstinate for accuracy? Then Cinemo is looking for you to support us becoming a data driven organization!
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, headquartered at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
- Data gathering and modeling: as business partner to the whole organization, you will define and implement a controlling model reflecting our operations. You ensure that every relevant number in the organization is gathered, and understood in order to appraise the situation and support our employees and management in the decision-making process.
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial planning: as strategic business partner you will establish our financial forecasting model for our current business and our innovation programs, including various types of business models.
- Contribute to our transition to real-time: Starting with deep Excel and manual document processing, you will be a catalyst to our transition to our new real-time cloud platform
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor/Master degree in accounting or business administration with an emphasis on accounting
- 3-5 years successful track record in controlling roles for a fast-growing company in software or tech-industry dealing with several offerings and business models (software licensing and cloud service-based models)
- First experience in launching new forecasting system is definitively a plus
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Advanced Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Confidence in using other Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word and Power Point)
- Has credibility, exceptional work ethic and desire to achieve excellence
- Is able to analyze, organize and articulate financial information
- Pays attention to details, is highly organized
- Interacts comfortably with all levels of the organization
- Has excellent business judgment
- Is proactive and able to work under fast-paced environment
- Has strong service-oriented mindset for the whole company and problem-solving skills
- Is flexible, adaptive to changing environment. Manage multiple priorities simultaneously
The successful candidate will be working at our office in Germany - Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany
Interested in joining our International Team? Hurry up and send us your job application! Looking forward to hearing from you at firstname.lastname@example.org