Marketing and Communication Manager (f/m/d)
At Cinemo, we are working to empower any device with media. We are growing, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, entrepreneurial, creative, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, in our flexible organization. If you would like to help us getting our software and cloud services into every car, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a dynamic, experienced, organized, kick-starter to join us as Marketing and Communication Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and leading the execution of strategic marketing plans, implementing marketing initiatives, supporting business objectives, advancing brand building and executing campaigns. To provide support to our Sales and update our Portfolio Management Teams in terms of recommendations and competitive advantages, you will spearhead market research efforts to generate customer and market insight.
Your role will require you to increase Cinemo’s visibility, by being the Marketing Ambassador through all digital platforms. The ideal candidate should be creative and proactively design content for media drives.
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, small and highly successful global company, headquartered at the heart of Karlsruhe, Germany. With our growing team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
- Implement a 12-months rolling marketing plan to secure, synchronize and prioritize the following key aspects:
- The production of marketing materials, for example documentation and presentations and position papers
- The participation to international events, for example industrial awards, fairs and webinars
- The communication to press and media according to the company strategy, the portfolio road-map and marketing budget
- Execute the plan by designing and producing materials using internal input and support
- Manage and execute the planning of industry events such as trade shows, conferences, keynotes and webinars
- Establish key performance indicators to measure the impact of executed activities and set corrective measures in case objectives are not reached
Market research and Competitive intelligence:
- Provide the Portfolio Management Team with results from market research, customer surveys and recommendations on market needs, enabling Cinemo to better position its products
- Collect, analyze and synthesize customer and market insights (customer press releases, industry market reports, as well as customer trends and report to relevant stakeholders)
- Increase the visibility of the company and its portfolio. Build the brand and product awareness through digital channels, for example online platform like social media, industry events, webinars, press/media articles and advertising campaign to contribute to customer demand and generate potential sales leads
- Identify and negotiate with press release distribution companies and deliver Cinemo news
- Create content for webinars which include the creation of presentations and videos
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Marketing, preferably in the IT industry
- Experience with online marketing and social media
- Pays attention to details, is highly organized
- Proven experience in designing and executing marketing documents, marketing plans (hands-on approach) and communication
- Proficient in PowerPoint and in general Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Exceptionally proficient in English
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude
- Results driven and desire to achieve excellence
- Is flexible, adaptive to changing environments and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
The successful candidate will be required to work at our offices: Cinemo GmbH, Kaiserstr. 72, 76133 Karlsruhe, Germany.
If you are passionate about new technology and interacting with highly skilled experts, Cinemo is looking for you!
Submit your application to
We look forward to hearing from you!