iOS Software Engineer (f/m/d)
Who is Cinemo?
Cinemo is a fast paced, highly successful global company, a hidden champion, located at the heart of Karlsruhe, (Germany) and Budapest (Hungary). With our team of 140 people, we are creating embedded and cloud software for the next generations of In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) systems. Our customers are top branded automotive companies around the world.
We are working to empower any device with media. We are growing fast, breathing innovation and customer centricity. For our team we need exceptionally talented, bright people with a drive to work hard for their customers, both internally and externally. If you like challenges, join us and help integrate our cloud-based software and services into every car!
As an iOS Software Engineer, you will be part of our highly skilled software engineering team. Together with our highly qualified and motivated team members, you will adapt, develop and work on development tasks to maintain and further extend our software on iOS platforms ensuring high software quality and revolutionary features.
- Analyze incoming requests for iOS-related functionalities and modification of existing iOS-related functionalities and provide related development effort estimations
- Develop new and maintain existing iOS-related functionalities, applications and testcases (including problem solving)
- Maintain automated Xcode build flow with configuration management
- Communicate with stakeholders on-going development tasks and requests in order to efficiently move forward
- Contribute own ideas in the field and show initiative
- Conceive and implement "small" and "medium" scale architectural solutions in alignment with strategy
- Discuss API or product-behavioral changes with Senior Architects for design validation before fundamental and large scale technical/architectural matters
Experience + Skills:
- Strong experience in Swift /Objective-C / C/C++
- Strong knowledge and continuous interest in iOS programming practices, development tools
- Enthusiasm for the iOS ecosystem, its architecture and related frameworks
- Good knowledge of OpenGL ES, ideally Metal APIs
- Good understanding of the full iOS development life cycle
- Ideally published one or more iOS Apps to the AppStore
- Ideally knowledge in the field of multimedia formats and streaming
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to work under minimal supervision
- Pays attention to details and is highly self-organized
- Team player
- Proficient in English
If you are passionate about new technology and keen on working within an international team, Cinemo is looking for you!
Please submit your application to
We look forward to hearing from you!